Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by oldschoolmovies-2
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extreme sports spectacle, BILLABONG ODYSSEY is a documentary from director Philip Boston that tracks the progress of a season-long contest that challenged some of the world's most daring surfers to ride the biggest waves they could find. Their ultimate goal was to seek out and conquer a 100-foot crest. These athletes used any means available to find the biggest waves, tracking them with scientific equipment and using boats or helicopters to get to the right starting spot. The resulting footage provides a wild adrenaline rush.
- Director 1Philip Boston
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2005
- Additional GenreSurfing/Windsailing/Water Skiing
- Running Time88 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- nathanjx25 May, 2010by
A totally great DVD - well worth a look for the sound track let alone the visuals. Bonus disc is great also and there is a real insight into the crazy adrenaline fueled world of the surf-junkie.
- realvibemusic16 Aug, 2009by
informative exciting and well worth a watch
this was even good for non-surfers, it was informative and exciting. Not only was it a hommage to surfing but it was a insight into the athletes, the training and at times even looked like a nature documentary. Its well worth a watch and with the bonus disk was also very good value
- performancechas...17 Mar, 2009by
Billabong Odyssey - a great buy!
I regard it as a classic surf movie and always wanted to have it. The movie explains very well what tow-in surf is all about, a must-see!
- fordfocus7724 Nov, 2008by
5 star big wave documantery!!! top choice!! top surfers, top spots! great direction! this issue with 2 dvd is very long and complete. do not miss it!!
- 901d96712628429...06 Aug, 2008by
"The Big One"
When you watch this movie you must concentrate in peace and quiet at the very begining.If you blink or talk you will spoil it for yourself (be warned lol) Fantastic for surfer dudes to watch, people who like water sports and general public really. I went to see it on the big screen which was well worth every minute.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £15.95Trending at £16.15
- £33.99Trending at £43.66
- £23.99Trending at £24.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.98
- £9.16Trending at £18.10
- £5.59Trending at £10.50
- £46.79Trending at £59.90