All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrized for its generic fish taste, pollock masquerades as crab meat in California rolls and seafood salads, and it feeds millions as fish sticks in school cafeterias and Filet-O-Fish sandwiches at McDonald's. This book seamlessly weaves the biology and ecology of Alaska pollock with the history and politics of the fishery.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Bailey is a senior scientist at the Alaska Fisheries Science Center and affiliate professor at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Kevin M. Bailey
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note33 halftones, 7 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.