All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionAn estimated 40 percent of global assets are controlled by 1,645 men and women - the billionaires. This book reveals what the other 99.9998 per cent of us need to know. With rich anecdotes and personal narratives, it goes inside the world of the ultra wealthy.
- Author BiographyDarrell M. West is vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, where he is also the founding director of the Center for Technology Innovation. His previous books include Digital Schools: How Technology Can Transform Education, Digital Medicine: Health Care in the Internet Era , and Brain Gain: Rethinking U.S. Immigration Policy .
- Author(s)Darrell M. West
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.