All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an objective and insightful comparison of China and India. This title mixes stories with thorough research to show how Chinese and Indian entrepreneurs are creating change through business models, and bringing hope to countless people across the globe.
- Author BiographyTarun Khanna is the Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at the Harvard Business School in the Strategy group. He is a co-editor of the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy and the Journal of International Business Studies. He serves on the editorial boards of Administrative Science Quarterly, Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, and the Asia-Pacific Journal of Management.
- Author(s)Tarun Khanna
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.