All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionFor Bill Granger, the Asian dishes he most loves to cook and eat aren't exotic but quick, easy and healthy everyday food, whether intensely fresh and zingy or deeply savoury and satisfying. In Bill's Everyday Asian he has simplified his favourite classics to create the very best that Asian food has to offer.
- Author BiographyBill Granger is a self-taught cook whose easygoing and joyful approach to cooking is an essential element in his enduring popularity. He opened his first restaurant, bills, in Sydney at the age of 22 and now has three restaurants in Sydney and three in Japan. Bill's first London restaurant opens in 2011. His previous books bills Sydney food, bills food, bills open kitchen, simply bill, Every Day, Holiday, Feed Me Now and Bill's Basics have been translated into six languages. Bill also works regularly with various gourmet magazines including Waitrose Kitchen, Australia's and the Netherland's delicious., and South Africa's Taste. His television series bills food, Bill's Holiday and, most recently, Bill's Tasty Weekends have been viewed in 30 countries worldwide.
- Author(s)Bill Granger
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 120 colour photographs
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.