All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill's Everyday Asian celebrates the big, bold taste explosions of Asia and the fresh, lively combinations of ingredients that have had bestselling author Bill Granger hooked since childhood.
- Author BiographyBill Granger is a self-taught cook whose easy-going and joyful approach to cooking is an essential element in his enduring popularity. Bill opened his first cheery cafe in Sydney at the age of 22 in 1993, and from a tiny kitchen he produced defiantly unpretentious home-style food. US Conde Nast Traveler said in 2016: '[Bill] launched a whole new culture of eating in Australia... [his] uniquely Australian take on informal dining has been oft-imitated and exported around the globe'. Bill opened his first London restaurant, Granger & Co in 2011, and now has three restaurants in the capital, as well as restaurants in Tokyo, Honolulu and Seoul. Bill has published 11 cookbooks which have been translated into several languages, and has made 5 television series that screen in 30 countries. Bill also regularly writes newspaper and magazine cookery columns in both the UK and Australia.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2017
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.46Trending at £5.44
- £5.78Trending at £7.48
- £3.40Trending at £4.52
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £20.95Trending at £22.72
- £23.93Trending at £25.99
- £7.27Trending at £10.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.