Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA set of six full colour picture books guiding children aged 3-8 through the process of fostering and adoption, by focusing on the experiences of a five-year-old girl called Kirsty and her magic doll Billy. Billy helps Kirsty to understand what is happening to her and to make sense of her complicated feelings.
- Author BiographyJoanne Alper is Director of Services at Adoptionplus. She is a qualified social worker and play therapist with experience spanning 25 years. Joanne played a leading role in establishing Adoptionplus as a highly regarded voluntary adoption agency. Joanne is also the author of All About Mummies and Daddies and Assessing Adoptive and Foster Parents: Improving Analysis and Understanding of Parenting Capacity, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Joanne Alper
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £66.20Trending at £68.30
- £7.19Trending at £8.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.48
- £6.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.99Trending at £4.22
- £9.26Trending at £9.73
- £4.68Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.