CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.88
- £5.49Trending at £6.22
- £1.99Trending at £3.90
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £10.59Trending at £11.18
- £5.09Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionA classic picture book story to reassure children who are nervous about starting school.
- Author BiographyLaurence and Catherine Anholt live and work in a house and studios on top of a hill above the sea in Devon. They started making picture books together in 1984 when their first daughter was born. Since then they have created more than 200 books, which are published all over the world in more than 30 languages. Their titles range from classic picture books such as Babies Love Books, featured in The Sunday Times 100 Modern Children's Classics, to Laurence's self-illustrated Artists series - an introduction to great artists for young children. Laurence was also included in the Independent on Sunday's Top 10 Children's Authors in the UK, described as 'one of the most versatile authors writing for children today'. The Anholts have been closely involved with a number of literacy schemes such as the UK Government funded Bookstart scheme, which encourages parents to share books with babies from the earliest possible age.
- Author(s)Laurence Anholt
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleAnholt Family Favourites
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight212 g
- Width250 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Catherine Anholt
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.