All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of over 200 old photographs will make you pause awhile and explore some of the old shops, chapels, canals, pubs, vanished industrial enterprises, workshops and byways which are in danger of being forgotten.
- Author BiographyRON DAVIES has lived in the Bilston area all his life, apart from a short time serving in the forces during the Second World War. He is retired, but still takes an active interest in local history, art, photography and architecture. He lives in Bradley.
- Author(s)Ron Davies
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £12.31Trending at £13.93
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £31.88Trending at £36.35
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.