Bio-Inspired Systems: Computational and Ambient Intelligence: 10th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, IWANN 2009, Salamanca, Spain, June 10-12, 2009. Proceedings, Part I by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2009)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIWANN is a biennial conference focusing on the foundations, theory, models and applications of systems inspired by nature (mainly, neural networks, evolutionary and soft-computing systems). Microelectronics for neural, fuzzy and bio-inspired systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number5517
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteLXVI, 1356 p. In 2 volumes, not available separately.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJuan Manuel Corchado Rodriguez
- Volume editorAlberto Prieto,Francisco Sandoval,Joan Cabestany
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.