All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary knowledge is becoming increasingly important to the modern scientist. This invaluable textbook covers bioanalytical chemistry (mainly the analysis of proteins and DNA) and explains everything for the non-biologist.
- Author(s)Andreas Manz,Dimitri Iossifidis,Nicole Pamme,Petra S. Dittrich
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.