Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn their reviews, the contributors to this text cover the state-of-the-art of biocatalysis from the discovery of novel enzymes, through immobilization techniques for technical processes, to their use in the asymmetric synthesis of important target compounds.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Desktop Editions in Chemistry
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 Tables, black and white; 75 Illustrations, black and white; X, 254 p. 75 illus.
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byW. D. Fessner
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1999. 2nd printing 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.