Biochemistry, International Edition by Mary K. Campbell, Shawn O. Farrell (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £5.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by disney*christmas
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £73.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps your students synthesize the flood of information that has inundated the field since the decoding of the human genome, while showing them how biochemistry principles connect to their everyday lives. This book incorporates developments in stem cell research, cloning, and immunology.
- Author BiographyShawn O. Farrell, a native of Northern California, received his B.S. in biochemistry from University of California, Davis, studying carbohydrate metabolism. He completed his Ph.D. in biochemistry at Michigan State University, where he focused on the study of fatty acid metabolism. Dr. Farrell became interested in biochemistry while in college, as it was relevant to his passion for bicycle racing. He raced competitively for 15 years and now officiates bicycle races worldwide. He has taught biochemistry lecture and laboratory courses at Colorado State University for 16 years and now works for USCycling. Professor Farrell has written scientific journal articles about specific research projects and about laboratory teaching, as well as articles for sports publications, such as Salmon, Trout, and Steelheader magazine. He is co-author with Mary Campbell on BIOCHEMISTRY, 7e (Cengage Learning). Mary K. Campbell was Professor Emeritus of chemistry at Mount Holyoke College, where she taught biochemistry, general chemistry, and physical chemistry, as well as advised undergraduates working on biochemical research projects. Her avid interest in writing led to the publication of many highly successful editions of this textbook. Originally from Philadelphia, Dr. Campbell received her Ph.D. from Indiana University and completed postdoctoral work in biophysical chemistry at Johns Hopkins University. Her areas of interest included researching the physical chemistry of biomolecules, specifically, spectroscopic studies of protein-nucleic acid interactions. She was also coauthor with Shawn Farrell on BIOCHEMISTRY, 8th Edition (Cengage Learning), as well as several editions of GENERAL, ORGANIC, AND BIOCHEMISTRY by Bettelheim, Brown, Campbell, Farrell, and Torres.
- Author(s)Mary K. Campbell,Shawn O. Farrell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1795 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.