All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionFor a diverse audience ranging from chemistry majors to students in any of the life sciences, this text leads readers through the world of biochemistry while an art program helps to guide them through concepts.
- Author BiographyTrudy McKee is an Assistant Professor in the college of Allied Health Sciences at Thomas Jefferson University in Pennsylvania, where she regularly teaches biochemistry. She has her Ph.D. in biochemistry from Bryn Mawr College. James McKee is an Associate Professor of Chemistry at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science. He regularly teaches organic chemistry. He has a Ph.D in organic chemistry from University of Maryland.
- Author(s)James R. McKee,Trudy McKee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date08/12/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight1841 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International student edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.