CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Sbarra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of Contents1. Biochemical and Biological Aspects of Leukocyte Chemotactic Factors.- 2. Attachment and Recognition Factors in the Interaction between Microbes and Mononuclear Phagocytes.- 3. Biochemistry and Physiology of Tuftsin Thr-Lys-Pro-Arg.- 4. Carbohydrate Metabolism.- 5. Lipid Metabolism by Phagocytic Cells.- 6. Glutathione Metabolism in Leukocytes.- 7. Metabolic Changes Accompanying Phagocytosis.- 8. The Oxidative Metabolism of Monocytes.- 9. Myeloperoxidase.- 10. Characteristics of Myeloperoxidase from Neutrophils and Other Peroxidases from Different Cell Types.- 11. Myeloperoxidase-Mediated Cytotoxic Systems.- 12. Free-Radical Production by Reticuloendothelial Cells.- 13. The Role of Oxygen Radicals in Microbial Killing by Phagocytes.- 14. Oxygen-Independent Antimicrobial Systems in Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes.- 15. Antimicrobial Functions of Phagocytes and Microbial Countermeasures.- 16. Biochemical Defects of Polymorphonuclear and Mononuclear Phagocytes Associated with Disease.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.