CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEach Oklahoma Notes book presents the core information of one segment of the medical school curriculum. They contain concise text presented in outline format for rapid review; contents oriented to promote Boards success; self-assessment questions; and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/1995
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOklahoma Notes
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlbert M. Chandler,Thomas Briggs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.