Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteV, 166 p.
- Weight447 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byIan M. C. Dixon,Lorrie A. Kirshenbaum,Pawan K. Singal
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Lysophospholipids do not directly modulate Na+-H+ exchange; D.P. Goel, et al. 2. Antioxidant enzyme gene expression in congestive heart failure following myocardial infarction; N. Khaper, et al. 3. Modulation of cardiac remodeling by adenosine: In vitro and in vivo effects; F. Villareal, et al. 4. Right ventricular collagen and fibronectin levels in patients with pulmonary atresia and ventricular septal defect; T.H.F. Peters, et al. 5. A mouse model of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy caused by an alpha-tropomyosin mutation; R. Prabhakar, et al. 6. Analysis of postextrasystolic relaxation response in the human heart; K. Kato, et al. 7. Differential effects of calpain inhibitors on hypertrophy of cardiomyocytes; J.R. Pollack, et al. 8. Cardiac adaptation to endurance exercise in rats; A. Fenning, et al. 9. Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors attenuate endotoxemia induced cardiac dysfunction: a potential role for MMP-9; M.M. Lalu, et al. 10. Functional and structural characterization of anti-beta1-adrenoceptor autoantibodies of spontaneously hypertensive rats; G. Wallukat, et al. 11. Quinapril inhibits progression of heart failure and fibrosis in rats with dilated cardiomyopathy after myocarditis; W. Juan, et al. 12. Calpain-1 dependent degradation of troponin 1 mutants in familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; J. Barta, et al. 13. Gender mediated cardiac protection from adverse ventricular remodeling is abolished by ovariectomy; G.L. Brower, et al. 14. Protein kinase C isoform selective signals that lead to cardiac hypertrophy and the progression of heart failure; A. Sabri, S.F. Steinberg. 15. Contractile effects of adenovirally-mediated increases in SERCA2a activity: a comparison between adult rat and rabbit ventricular myocytes; B. Chaudhri, et al. 16. Losartan inhibits myosin isoform shift after myocardial infarction in rats; M.L. Zhang, et al. 17. Mechanism of cell death of rat cardiac fibroblasts induced by serum depletion; M. Leicht, et al. 18. Effect of propranolol on cardiac cytokine expression after myocardial infarction in rats; A. Deten, et al. 19. Revisiting the surgical creation of volume load by aorto-caval shunts in rats; C. Ocampo, et al. 20. Proteomic analysis of Rac1 transgenic mice displaying dilated cardiomyopathy reveals an increase in creatine kinase M-chain protein abundance; N. Buscemi, et al. 21. Adenosine and cardioprotection during reperfusion: an overview; M. Donato, R.J. Gelpi.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.