CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £10.58Trending at £10.76
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThese two volumes will treat the two main structural categories of iron: heme and nonheme iron. In this volume on nonheme iron, the first in the series, Anatoly Bezkorovainy provides what we believe is the most comprehensive treatment of this important topic.
- Author(s)Anatoly Bezkorovainy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBiochemistry of the Elements
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 436 p.
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement1980 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.