Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents recent research developments in the interactions between meteorological, climatological, hydrological and biological processes in the atmosphere and soil environment. All the contributing authors are renowned scientists and researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note79 black & white tables, 2 colour tables, biography
- Weight956 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAxel Kleidon,Csaba Matyas,F. Matejka,Jan Holecy,Jaroslav Skvarenina,Katarina Strelcova,Milan Lapin,Miroslav Blazenec
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.