Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the link between human well-being and the environment, this work brings together experts from the natural science and social science realms as well as the medical community to explore the explicit linkages between human-driven alterations of biodiversity and documented impacts of those changes on human health.
- Author BiographyOsvaldo E. Sala is the Sloan Lindemann Distinguished Professor of Biology and director of the Environmental Change Initiative at Brown University. Laura A. Meyerson is an assistant professor at the University of Rhode Island, where she conducts research on biological invasions. Camille Parmesan is an associate professor in integrative biology at the University of Texas, Austin.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleScope Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 69
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCamille Parmesan,Laura A. Meyerson,Osvaldo E. Sala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.