Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.51
- £14.95Trending at £15.14
- £19.38Trending at £19.64
- £11.21Trending at £12.98
- £7.88Trending at £9.92
- £9.57Trending at £12.91
- £9.45Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about phylogenetic diversity as an approach to reduce biodiversity losses in this period of mass extinction. The second section is composed by contributions exploring methodological aspects, such as how to deal with abundance, sampling effort, or conflicting trees in analysis of phylogenetic diversity.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleTopics in Biodiversity and Conservation
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note79 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 390 p. 79 illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Grandcolas,Roseli Pellens
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.