Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £16.67Trending at £20.27
- £15.37Trending at £20.31
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £46.04
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.53Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe book reports key findings of a research program in which economists and ecologists considered the consequences of biodiversity loss.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBengt-Owe Jansson,C. S. Holling,Carl Folke,Charles Perrings,Karl-Goran Maler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.