All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to reflect new research and developments, and with original international case studies, this introductory text brings together the theory and practice that make up 'biodiversity' and 'conservation'.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Jeffries is a Lecturer in Ecology and Environment at Northumbria University.
- Author(s)Michael J. Jeffries
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, 27 black & white halftones, 54 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.