All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionSince biodiversity has so far been predominantly studied in the Anglo-American area, it seemed to be of value to discuss this complex topic from a central and southern European viewpoint, based on data gathered in these regions, and thus to promote a global discussion.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleTasks for Vegetation Science
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVI, 216 p.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnselm Kratochwil
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.