Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionBiodiversity in the Marine Environment
- Author BiographyPhilippe Goulletquer, PhD in biological oceanography, is in charge of issues of marine and coastal biodiversity at Ifremer. He is a member of the scientific council on Natural heritage & biodiversity. Philippe Gros, a highly qualified professor of biological sciences at the Ecole normale superieure, joined Ifremer in 1984. He was director of Living resources there. Gilles Boeuf, holding a PhD in developmental biology, is a professor at Pierre & Marie Curie university and President of the National museum of natural history (MNHN). Jacques Weber, an economist and anthropologist, research director at the Cirad, lecturer at the Ecole des hautes etudes and Pierre & Marie Curie university, is vice-chairman of the French committee for Man and biosphere.
- Author(s)Gilles Boeuf,Jacques Weber,Philippe Goulletquer,Philippe Gros
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 71 colour illustrations, 10 colour tables, biography
- Weight503 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.