All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing the major issues of microbial biodiversity, this book provides readers with a clear perspective of how it differs from that of plants and animals as well as how it has evolved. Bringing together experts from around the world, the book offers a unique source of information that spans the diversity of microbial life.
- Author(s)Anna-Louise Reysenbach,James T. Staley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Ecological & Applied Microbiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight994 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.