All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise and illustrated introduction to organic agriculture which shows that biodynamic crops are healthier and longer-lasting than conventional crops.
- Author BiographyWilly Schilthuis was president of the Dutch Biodynamic Association for twenty-five years. She has written several books on biodynamics.
- Author(s)Willy Schilthuis
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note50 colour photographs and 8 diagrams
- Weight203 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.25
- £20.95Trending at £28.79
- £12.27Trending at £17.08
- £12.65Trending at £14.88
- £9.92Trending at £15.00
- £12.27Trending at £15.26
- £6.87Trending at £7.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.