Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by: Bioelectromagnetic medicine. c2004.
- Author BiographyEdited by Paul J. Rosch, MA, MD, FACP, is a clinical professor of medicine and psychiatry at New York Medical College, Valhalla, USA. He is also chairman of the board of The American Institute of Stress and honorary vice president of the International Stress Management Association. Dr. Rosch is a fellow and life member of The American College of Physicians and an emeritus member of the Bioelectromagnetics Society and Endocrine Society. He has served as president of the New York State Society of Internal Medicine, president of the Pavlovian Society, and expert consultant on stress to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He has been the recipient of numerous honors in the United States and abroad, including the Innovation Award of The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, the Outstanding Physician's Award of the New York State Medical Society, and The I.M. Sechenov Memorial Medal from The Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note295 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables
- Weight1769 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byPaul J. Rosch
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.