All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionBioengineering Case Studies
- Author BiographyDonald Gray is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan; John McCullah is President, Salix Applied Earthcare, Redding, CA; and Wendi Goldsmith is CEO, Bioengineering Group, Salem, MA.
- Author(s)Donald H. Gray,John McCullah,Wendi Goldsmith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 184 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.