All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this valuable book is to consider recent cultural trends in bioethics from a Catholic perspective. Bioethics is intended for a lay audience interested in understanding bioethical issues from a Catholic perspective.
- Author BiographyNicholas C. Lund-Molfese, M.A., J.D. is Coordinator of the Ministry in Higher Education Agency of the Archdiocese of Chicago and Director of the Integritas Institute of the John Paul II Newman Center, University of Illinois at Chicago. Michael L. Kelly is an undergraduate at the University of Chicago studying Biology and the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science and Medicine. He is an Ethics Fellow and member of the Healthcare Ethics Advisory Board at the Integritas Institute of the John Paul II Newman Center at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMichael L.. Kelly,Nicholas C. Lund-Molfese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.