Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £28.12Trending at £29.07
- £46.51Trending at £49.31
- £36.75Trending at £47.77
- £34.72Trending at £37.78
- £10.09Trending at £10.65
- £14.25Trending at £14.99
- £28.33Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-volume set critically explores the criminal process's impact on medicine and the ethical legitimacy of its regulation of bioethics.
- Author BiographyMargaret Brazier is Professor of Medical Law at the University of Manchester. Suzanne Ost is Professor of Law at Lancaster University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Bioethics and Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight2060 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Edited byAmel Alghrani,Andrew Sanders,Danielle Griffiths,Margaret Brazier,Rebecca Bennett,Suzanne Ost
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.