All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume considers the ethical legitimacy of invoking the criminal law to regulate medical and scientific practice and bioethical issues.
- Author BiographyAmel Alghrani is a Research Fellow at Manchester University. Rebecca Bennett is a Senior Lecturer in Bioethics at Manchester University. Suzanne Ost is a Professor of Law at Lancaster University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Bioethics and Law
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAmel Alghrani,Rebecca Bennett,Suzanne Ost
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.