CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
About this product
- DescriptionBioethics has addressed many of the issues that arise in the context of globalisation. This book presents the results of a conference the Europaische Akademie held in 2003 which developed its thesis in open discussions of foundational and applied problems of bioethics from an interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/11/2004
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleEthics of Science and Technology Assessment
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 140 p.
- Weight890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFelix Thiele,R.E. Ashcroft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.