All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionNeurofeedback is a drug-free therapeutic technique used by licensed therapists in North America to treat a range of conditions from attention deficit and hyperactivity disorders to epilepsy, stroke, anxiety, migraine, and depression. This title describes how this procedure works.
- Author BiographyPAUL G. SWINGLE, Ph.D., is a registered psychologist in British Columbia and is certified in biofeedback and neurotherapy. He was professor of psychology at the University of Ottawa, lecturer in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, and coordinator of the clinical psychophysiology service at Boston's McLean Hospital. Dr. Swingle is now in private practice in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Paul G. Swingle
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.