Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA single-volume comprehensive yet concise overview of the materials science underlying nanotechnological applications for the life sciences, collating the many articles hitherto found in an overwhelmingly wide range of specialized journals.
- Author BiographyChalla Kumar is currently the Group Leader of Nanofabrication at the Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices (CAMD), Baton Rouge, USA. His research interests are in developing novel synthetic methods for functional nanomaterials and innovative therapeutic, diagnostic and sensory tools based on nanotechnology. He has eight years of industrial R&D experience working for Imperial Chemical Industries and United Breweries prior to joining CAMD. He is the founding Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, an international peer reviewed journal published by American Scientific Publishers, and the series editor for the ten-volume book series Nanotechnologies for the Life Sciences (NtLS) published by Wiley-VCH. He worked at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry in Munich, Germany, as a post doctoral fellow and at the Max Planck Institute for Carbon Research in Mulheim, Germany, as an invited scientist. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in synthetic organic chemistry from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prashanti Nilayam, India.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNanotechnologies for the Life Sciences
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight858 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChalla S. S. R. Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.