Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the production, purification, storage, pipeline transport, usage and safety of biohydrogen. It also discusses issues of biohydrogen economy, policy and environmental impact and reviews all the modern biomass-based transportation fuels.
- Author BiographyAyhan Demirbas is a full professor at Sila Science and Energy, Turkey. He was a professor in Energy Technologies Science at Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey, between 1991 and 2001, and at Selcuk University, Turkey, from 2003 to 2007. His research is mainly concerned with renewable and sustainable energy.
- Author(s)Ayhan Demirbas
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note81 black & white tables, biography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.