CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBioinformatics: Principles and Applications is a comprehensive text designed to cater to the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students of biotechnology and bioinformatics. This book will also cater to the requirements of students pursuing short-term diploma as also DOEACC courses in bioinformatics.
- Author BiographyDr. Zhumur Ghosh is currently a researcher at the Stanford University School of Medicine, California, USA. A PhD from Computational Biology Group of the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, she did her Masters in Physics from University of Calcutta and Advanced Diploma in Bioinformatics from the Department of Biophysics, Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Calcutta. She has also published papers in several national and international journals of repute. Dr. Bibekanand Mallick is a researcher in bioinformatics at Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, New York, USA. He completed his Ph D from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata and M. Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. He has published papers in several international journals of repute.
- Author(s)Bibekanand Mallick,Zhumar Ghosh
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width185 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.