All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn the current era of complete genome sequencing, Bioinformatics and Molecular Evolution provides an up-to-date and comprehensive introduction to bioinformatics in the context of evolutionary biology.
- Author BiographyPaul Higgs is currently the Canada Research Chair in Biophysics at McMaster University. Previously, he was the course director of the Bioinformatics MSc at Manchester University. He has a PhD in statistical physics from the University of Cambridge. His current research interests include RNA structure and sequence evolution, molecular phylogenetics, theoretical evolutionary biology, and population genetics. Teresa Attwood is Professor of Bioinformatics at Manchester University, Visiting Fellow at the European Bioinformatics Institute, and author of the PRINTS protein fingerprint database. She has a PhD in biophysics from the University of Leeds, and now teaches national and international courses in bioinformatics. Her current research interests include protein sequence analysis, data visualization, and biomedical text mining.
- Author(s)Paul G. Higgs,Teresa K. Attwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight776 g
- Width181 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.