All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Supratim Choudhuri
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100
- Table Of Contents1. Fundamentals of Genes and Genomes 2. Fundamentals of Molecular Evolution 3. Genomic Technologies 4. The Beginning of Bioinformatics 5. Data, Databases, Data Format, Database Search, Data Retrieval Systems and Genome Browsers 6. Sequence Alignment and Similarity Searching in Genomic Databases: Blast and Fasta 7. Additional Analyses Involving Nucleic Acid Sequences 8. Additional Analyses Involving Protein Sequences 9. Phylogenetic Analysis
- Author BiographyDr. Supratim Choudhuri is a toxicologist at the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Dr. Choudhuri has extensively published in the fields of molecular toxicology, metabolism, genomics, and epigenetics. He has previously edited a book, titled Genomics: Fundamentals and Applications with a colleague Dr. David B. Carlson.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.