CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionPresents principle, experimental set ups, parameters and interpretation rules of several advanced IR-based techniques; application to biointerface characterisation. This title describes how to characterise amino acids, protein or bacterial strain interactions with metal and oxide surfaces, by using infrared spectroscopy, in vacuum.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edited byClaire-Marie Pradier,Yves Jean Chabal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.