All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights research issues that are specific to geriatric oncology in the field of carcinogenesis and cancer prevention and treatment, based on the biologic interactions of cancer and age. This volume illustrates the benefit of the principles of geriatrics in the management of cancer in the older individual.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 124
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1250 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLodovico Balducci,Martine Extermann
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.