All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enhances our understanding of biological control, integrating historical analysis, theoretical models and case studies in an ecological framework.
- Author BiographyGeorge Heimpel is a Distinguished McKnight University Professor of Entomology at the University of Minnesota. His research is focused on parasitoid biology and the use of parasitoids as biological control agents. Nicholas Mills is a Professor of Entomology in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management at the University of California, Berkeley. His research focuses on biological control of arthropod pests using parasitoids and predatory insects in agricultural, urban and forest settings.
- Author(s)George E. Heimpel,Nicholas J. Mills
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2017
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note117 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.