All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn advanced textbook describing the biological ways in which diseases of plants, caused by pathogenic microbes, can be controlled without the use of chemical pesticides. It covers recent developments in biocontrol, in the light of increasing world interest in alternative methods of disease control.
- Author(s)R. Campbell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1989
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.