All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.61
- £23.48Trending at £24.28
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.92
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £3.95Trending at £5.64
- £8.82Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates soil health, sustainable agriculture, nematode ecology and suppressive services provided by the soil food web to provide holistic solutions. With particular focus on integrated soil biology management, it describes how to enhance the activity of natural enemies and use soil biological processes to reduce losses from nematodes.
- Author BiographyDr Stirling has 35 years experience in research, has published more than 70 scientific papers and has been made an Honorary Member and Fellow of the Australasian Plant Pathology Society for his services to the Society and to Nematology. He has extensive experience in both temperate and tropical agriculture, having worked in Queensland, South Australia and California on many crops, including wheat, rice, stonefruit, apples, citrus, grapes, pineapples, ginger, sugarcane, tomatoes, potatoes, and other vegetables. Dr. Stirling is recognised internationally for his work on nematodes, particularly biological control, and is also an experienced plant pathologist and soil biologist.
- Author(s)Graham Stirling
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight1320 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.