All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to review the biological control theme of phytonematodes from several prospects: ecological; applicative as well as commercial state of the art; understanding the mode-of-action of various biocontrol systems; interaction between the plant host, nematodes' surface and microorganism's; and, candidates for biocontrol.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleProgress in Biological Control
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKeith Davies,Yitzhak Spiegel
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.