Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the concerns over the possible hazards of electrical and magnetic fields in the home and workplace. This title has chapters that contain research on the biological effects of electric and magnetic fields, and evidence for and against any interaction of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and the biological systems.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/1994
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiological Effects of Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid O. Carpenter,Sinerik N. Ayrapetyan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.