All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiological Psychiatry of Cancer and Cancer Treatment provides the reader with expert guidance on how to prevent, detect and manage the 'organic' psychiatric disorders experienced by people with cancer.
- Author BiographyDr Hodgkiss studied medicine at Trinity College, University of Cambridge and Guy's Hospital Medical School, University of London. His postgraduate training in psychiatry was on the Guy's rotation, including 3 years as Clinical Lecturer in Biological Psychiatry at the National Unit for Affective Disorders. He then trained as a Lacanian psychoanalyst and, with a Wellcome Fellowship at University College London, wrote an MD thesis about the history of chronic pain, later published as a single-author monograph, From Lesion to Metaphor (2000). He was elected a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in 2008. Dr Hodgkiss has worked clinically with people affected by cancer for over twenty years. He was a Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist at St Thomas' Hospital for 17 years before moving to The Royal Marsden Hospital in 2014 to specialise in the psychiatry of cancer. Dr Hodgkiss recently co-chaired the mental health & psychology pathway group at London Cancer Alliance.
- Author(s)Andrew Hodgkiss
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.