All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBiological Psychology is a comprehensive, authoritative survey of the biological bases of behaviour. Its readers will benefit from an outstanding art program, and a broad perspective. The seventh edition features thoroughly revised coverage of Cognitive Neuroscience, as well as new material in keeping with the latest breakthroughs in research.
- Author BiographyS. Marc Breedlove, the Barnett Rosenberg Professor of Neuroscience at Michigan State University, has written over 100 scientific articles investigating the role of hormones in shaping the developing and adult nervous system, publishing in journals including Science, Nature, Nature Neuroscience, and the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. He has been widely interviewed about his research by periodicals including the San Francisco Chronicle, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Newsweek, as well as broadcast programs such as All Things Considered, Good Morning America, and Sixty Minutes. He has active grant support from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, the National Institute of Mental Health, and the National Science Foundation. Dr. Breedlove is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Association for Psychological Science. Neil V. Watson is Professor of Neuroscience in the Department of Psychology, Simon Fraser University , Vancouver, Canada. He teaches biological psychology to hundreds of undergraduate and graduate students each year. Neil and the members of his lab study sex-related aspects of the structure and function of the nervous system, with ongoing grant support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. His work on topics ranging from the effects of steroids on cell survival, to the neural control of reproductive behavior, to human cognitive sex differences has appeared in a variety of journals, including the Journal of Neuroscience, the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, and Brain Research.
- Author(s)Neil V. Watson,S. Marc Breedlove
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Weight1962 g
- Width236 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.