All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will provide a concise introduction to the subject of biological rhythms, and will consider systematically the impact that rhythms of various cycle lengths have for sport and exercise practitioners. The text offers scientific research with clinical practice.
- Author(s)G. Atkinson,J. Waterhouse,Thomas Reilly,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures and tables
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.