Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1099 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPeter A. Biacs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Lipid Metabolism.- Fatty Acid Desaturation in Some Plants of Horticultural Interest: Pea, Spinach, Potato, etc...- Studies on the Biosynthesis of Phosphatidylsulfocholine and Deoxyceramidesulfonic Acid in the Diatom Nitzschia Alba.- Propionyl-CoA Generation and Catabolism in Higher Plant Peroxisomes.- De Novo Biosynthesis of Glycerolipids in Plant Mitochondria.- Accumulation of Lipids in Developing Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides L.) Fruits.- Mobilisation of Storage Lipids in Germinating Oilseeds.- Lipase Inhibition by CoA and Oleoyl-CoA.- Perspectives of Search for Eicosanoid Analogs in Plants.- Expression of Lipoxygenase Isozymes in Soybean Tissues.- Biosynthesis of Homoserine Lipid.- Lipids of Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii : Incorporation of 14C-Acetate, Palmitate and Oleate into Different Lipids and Evidence for Lipid-Linked Desaturation of Fatty Acids.- Epicuticular Wax in Lunaria Annua : Aspects of Biosynthesis and Secretion.- Plasma Membrane Biogenesis in Higher Plants: The Lipid Routes.- Monensin: A Tool to Study Intracellular Transport of Lipids in Higher Plants.- Two Mechanisms Could be Involved in Lipid Biosynthesis in Sunflower Seeds.- Biochemical Characterization of a High Oleic Acid Mutant from Sunflower.- Studies on the in Vivo Glycerolipid and Fatty Acid Metabolism in Pea Roots.- The Monooxygenase Pathway of Linoleic Acid Oxidation in Pea Seedlings.- Enzymatic Oxidation of Unsaturated Fatty Acids and Carotenoids in Tomato Fruit.- Sodium Chloride Effect on Glyoxysomal Enzyme Activiti Es in Medicago Seedlings.- Glycerolipid Synthesis in Microsomes and Oil Bodies of Oil Palm Mesocarp.- Lipid Synthesis in Oil Palm Kernel.- Lipoxygenase Activity and Degradation of Essential Fatty Acids in Poppyseed on Storage.- Lipid Biosynthesis and Composition in Mature and Germinated Olive Pollen.- Control of Acyl Lipid Desaturation in Rhodotorula Gracilis.- Galactolipid Biosynthesis in Chloroplasts of Unhardened and Frosthardened Seedlings of Scots Pine.- Comparison of Acetate and/or Pyruvate Dependent Fatty Acid Synthesis by Spinach Chloroplasts.- Biosynthetic Pathway of ?-Linolenic Acid in Olive Plant Leaves.- Metabolism of Exogenous Fatty Acids by Leaves: Positional Specifications.- Concentration of Long-Chain Acyl-(Acyl-Carrier Protein) in Mesophyl Chloroplasts from the Chillingsensitive Plant Amaranthus Lividus L..- Techniques for the Purification of Acyl-CoA Elongase from Allium Porrum Leaves.- Properties of Partially Purified Acyl-CoA Elongase from Allium Porrum Leaves.- Storage of Medium and Long-Chain Fatty Acids in Two Species of Developing Cuphea Seeds.- The Ontogeny of Oil Storage Bodies During Seed Development in Crucifers.- Biosynthesis of Triacylglycerols Containing Very Long Chain Acyl Moieties in Seeds.- Lipid Synthesis in Developing Cotyledons of Linolenic Acid Deficient Mutants of Linseed.- Synthesis of Octadecatetraenoic Acid (OTA) in Borage (Borago Officinalis).- Analysis of Specific, Unsaturated Plant Fatty Acids.- GC/MS Investigation on Different Fatty Acids from Seeds of Some Medicinal Plants.- Some Aspects of the Role of Photosynthetic Electron Transport Components in Chloroplast Fatty Acid Desaturation.- Development of Fatty Acid Synthesis in Greening Avena Leaves.- A New Betaine Lipid from Ochromonas Danica : Diacylglyceryl-O-2-(Hydroxymethyl) (N,N,N-Trimethyl)-ss-Alanine (DGTA).- 2 Structural and Functional Organization of Lipids.- Structural and Functional Aspects of Acyl Lipids in Thylakoid Membranes from Higher Plants.- Monogalactosyldiacylglycerol Desaturation in Spinach Chloroplasts.- The Function of Membrane Glycerolipid Fatty Acyl Unsaturation in Signal Transduction and Cell Cycle Control: A Biophysical Approach.- Role of Phosphatidylglycerol in Photosynthetic Membrane: Study with Mutants of Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii.- ESR Studies of Lipid-Protein Interactions in Photosynthetic Membranes.- The Phase Behaviour of Membrane Lipids and the Organisation of the Photosynthetic Membrane.- Lipid Compo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.